Panchamukha Hanuman represents bravery, humility, devotion, pada-seva (seva of the Lord’s feet) and strength. If we pray to Him for a few minutes every day, we will get several benefits out of it. They are as follows:
- East-looking face is of Lord Hanuman. If we pray to this face, we will get victory in everything, courage and the fulfillment of all desires.
- South-looking face is of Lord Narasimha. The worship of this face wards off all doshas, unknown fear, confusion and evil forces.
- The West-looking face represents Garuda. When we worship this face, we get relief from all skin ailments, bad effects of poison and even all ailments that happen due to sins.
- The North-looking face is that of Lord Varaha. Worship of this face, helps us get relief from even those difficulties that cannot be resolved and even unknown diseases.
- The face that looks at the sky is of Lord Hayagriva. Prayer to this face attracts the benefits of effective oration, efficiency in all arts and high intelligence.