Karwachauth is celebrated mostly in North India on the 4th day of Krishna Paksha of Kartik month. This year the auspicious day, i.e. Chauth meaning 4th day comes on October 30th. Karwa is a spouted earthen pot, a symbol of peace and prosperity. We consulted Astrologer and Vastu Consultant Ridhi Bahl for some tips bring in long lasting happiness in your relationship:
1) While eating sargi or baya in the morning, sit in the north east or east direction as this direction is from where maximum positive energy is generated. You will be full of energy and positivity throughout the day.
2) Wear red, orange and pink colour outfits, avoiding shades of black, dark blue and grey colour. Apply red or pink bindi, as these colours represent honour, love and prosperity.
3) Wear gold and pearl jewellery as they have a positive effect on the body, completely changing the AURA.
4) Remove clutter from your bedroom especially from, under the bed. Place fresh flowers in the south west side of the room. This will hold your relationship in a firm binding.
5) At the time of ending the Vrat and offering Arghya and prayer to the moon select the west corner to get the blessings of planet moon, it will enhance love and strengthen your relationship with your husband.
6) Avoid keeping the Poojasthan (place where pooja is performed) in the bedroom.