Continuing with the recipes for kids with tantrums, we are posting 2 of them today. Kejal Sheth, Nutritionist, Weight Management Expert and Founder of Nutrivity.in has shared them with us.
- ½ Cup mixed frozen berries or strawberries
- ½ cup canned crushed pineapple in juice
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- ½ cup sliced ripe banana
- ½ cup orange juice
- Combine the berries, pineapple (with juice), yogurt, banana, and orange juice in a food processor fitted with metal blade. Process for about 2 minutes, or until smooth.
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 cup broccoli
- 2 tbsp all purpose flour/corn flour
- 2 cups milk
- Black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Heat the pan. Add butter and sauté onions until tender.
- Add broccoli and water to simmer for some time.
- Blend everything in the mixer till pureed.
- Using a non-stick pan add the puree, add butter and milk and cook well.
- Stir till the ingredients attain thick fluid consistency.
- Add pepper and salt to taste.
- Serve hot.
To be continued…