Today’s topic is Overcoming the Fear of Judgment. Many people fear how others judge them. We need to overcome this fear. Eminent Psychiatrist Dr. Devendra Save explains how.
Overcoming the Fear of Judgment
Dr. Save asserts, “Let’s face it – no matter what you do, people will judge you, whether you like it or not. But don’t let the fear live inside you or dictate how you live your life. If you allow it to get to you, then you are allowing the words and perceptions of others to shape how you think about yourself. Judgment is unavoidable and you cannot control it, but there are ways to conquer it.”
Here are a few of his suggestions to help us overcome the fear of judgment:
- Be aware of your own limitations and strengths.
- Do not let other people’s opinions define you.
- Know your inner critical voice and notice your own judgment.
- Invest in your own personal growth.
- Accept that none of us is perfect.