This is the answer to yesterday’s riddle.
Riddle – Answer:
- A cockroach is eaten by the lizard.
- Lizard is beaten by a cat. Rat deforms the lizard.
- Ant is the answer to the question because if the ant goes into the nose or ear of an elephant the mighty elephant dies!
- Rat is eaten by a cat.
- A cat is chased away or bitten by a dog.
- A dog is eaten by a lion.
- An elephant can be killed by ant.
- Lion can be thrown away by an elephant.
- Except for pet dogs and cats, the man should stay away from all these animals.
In olden days, these riddles were told to 2-year-olds by their grandparents to impart knowledge by simple means and instill the hunger to learn. These were the times when there were no nurseries for children.