Life is surrounded by punctuation marks.
1. Round Brackets represent the affectionate curved hands of the mother within which life is restricted till the age of 5.
2. Life till marriage is like an exclamation mark, enjoying life with an erect body.
3. The comma is when life brings in a beloved for whom things can be compromised to the mutual satisfaction.
4. When family and children become important, comes the semi-colon.
5. At old age, life becomes a question mark and it also curves the back as well.
6. There is no reply to the above question until death comes to a full stop.