From today we are starting a new series on educational institutions. The first in this series is the Delhi Public School (DPS) at Panvel. The information is given in short form so that parents can get maximum benefit out of it.
Full address: School Site: DPS Panvel, 27 Sangurli, Taluka Panvel, District Raigad – 410221. City Office: 14, Neelkanth Darshan, Opp. Panvel S.T. Stand, Panvel, Raigad – 410206.
Phone numbers: Phone: 022-27467234, 27467236 Mobile: 7506655545, 7506655546
School Website: www.dpspanvel.com
Grades: Nursery to VIth std.
Admission Months: Admission starts from the month of November.
School Strength: The total number of students in the inception year is 264.
Student-Teacher Ratio: 14:1.
Timings: 8.00am to 2.30pm.
- Sports associated with Sports pro.
- Medical checkups in association with Jharma wellness.
- Dramatics and expression- Helen ‘O’ grady.
- Bloomz an interactive connect with the parents.
- Transportation facility.
- Safety and security.
- Remedial teaching.
- Developing thinking skills through the IMAGE approach.
School was Started in: June 2015.
From the Principal’s Desk: My journey of learning and leading:
What would be the qualities that I would take along with me to lead a school that did not even have its foundation ready? Surrounded by the beautiful view, the only thought that came to my mind at that moment was ‘The hills will come alive with the little children of DPS’. Yes! And that is what came to life on the 14th of June’2015 the Inaugural of DPS Panvel.
- Vision – The vision to formulate and shape the future.
- Courage – The determination , will power and patience of the DPS Team to see things through.
- Passion – We are there for the children, showing dedication and commitments.
- Persuasion – Motivators, good listeners and communication.
- Curiosity – Exploring, experimenting and open to new ideas.
It gives me a great sense of pride and achievement, happiness and pleasure to have been a part of this successful journey.